Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dancing with the Stars

Okay so this is another rant post again because I can't think of anything else that I would write about. Today I am writing about Dancing with the Stars because I think it's an amazing show and I love the dances.
The Current Season that it's on is season 18.
The line up from the beginning was (the dancers are italicized):
Diana Nyad and Henry Byalikov
Sean Avery and Karina Smirnoff
Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater
Cody Simpson and Whitney Carson
Drew Carey and Cheryl Burke
Candace Cameron Burke and Mark Ballas
Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani
James Maslow and Peta Murgatroyd
Danica McKellar and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Amy Purdy and Derek Hough
Charlie White and Sharna Burgess
The first five have either been eliminated or they have withdrawn from the competition.
My favorite couples honestly are Meryl and Maks, Amy and Derek, James and Peta, and Charlie and Sharna.
Last week (4/14) was Disney night and that was amazing because everyone got to hear the songs from the movies that they grew up listening to and that was amazing. The perfect score for that week was James and Peta's contemporary dance to Let It Go from the new movie Frozen.


This week (4/21) was Party Anthem night and there was a lot of old songs from like the '90's and '80's and '70's even, but few from this time and the 2000s too. This week the perfect score was Meryl and Maks's tango to Feel So Close by Calvin Harris.


Now this next dance didn't get a perfect score, but just watch it, Tony can loose his shirt like Antonio Banderas can tie his hair up (said by my dad).

Next week is Latin night and the guest judge is Ricky Martin and I can't wait to watch it with my parents. :) <3 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment